On the 25th September 1895, Caccaro Amedeo was born in Campo San Martino (PD). Later, he was called “IL MEN” because of his determination and important presonality.
In 1918, Amedeo founded VINICOLA CACCARO and, with great intuition, he purchased a cart and a horse from the German army, to carry his beloved wines, bottled in the historic straw demijohns.
In the early 1950s the eldest son, Luigi, joined the company, his brother Franco followed; they renovate and expand the building and production structures, they purchased one of the first sterile bottling plants from one of the most advanced companies in the sector (SAINZ-GERMANY).
With new products and packaging, they spread their business in many regions of Italy, sharing everywhere the great wine tradition of Veneto.
Luigi got married in 1961, and the commercial support from his wife Carla gave a new corporate input.
Great intuition in 1964: they started the production of the first “PROSECCO” with natural fermentation in the bottle (ancestral method).
From 1983 to 1984, their son and daughter, Giovanni and Daniela, joined the company. The exuberance and ability of these new levers also begins the expansion abroad, participating in various world fairs such as Vinitaly and others, obtaining new accomplishments and international awards.
Our expertise, also satisfying the needs of product customization, is much appreciated by our loyal customers, from all over the world.