Excellent with tasty dishes, red meat and slightly spicy dishes.
Let this wine breath uncorking it at least one hour before service at temperature of 16-18°c.
Recommended a balloon glass.
- Grape variety: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara
- Area of production: Cazzano di Tramigna, in the province of Verona
- Harvest: September
- Yield per hectar: On average 100 quintals/hectare
- Vinification: The grape-picking takes place in September; then, as foreseen by the famous Amarone production technique from Valpolicella, the grapes are kept in special airy rooms where they wilt until December/January. At the beginning of the new year, the grapes are de-stemmed and pressed; berries and must are put into special wine tanks, where selected yeasts are inoculated to start and carry out the alcoholic fermentation. This strictly takes place at controlled temperature (24-25°C) to extract the fruitier components of the berryskins and the great variety of substances that give great complexity to wine. Frequent but quick pumping overs dissolve all the substances in the grape skins, thus enriching this wine with clear notes of withered fruit and jam.
- Alcohol content: 15,00 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5,6 g/l
- Residual sugar: 8 g/l
deep red with violet shades.
intense scents of stewed fruit and jam.
on the palate it’s very elegant thanks to the harmonious balance between power and softness. Complexfinish, with clear scents of jam (cherries, blackberries, raspberries) and intense spicy notes.