It goes well with almost any kind of food and especially with white and red meats.
Serving temperature: 16-18 C°
- Grape variety: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara, Negrara
- Area of production: Veneto, hilly zone of Verona
- Harvest: september - october
- Yield per hectar: 130 q.ls
- Vinification: it is carried out in steel vats as is the following conservation phase
- Alcohol content: 11,5 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
light ruby red.
vinous with a delicate fragrance of violets.
dry, savory, slightly bitter.