Good with appetizers , soups and delicate first dishes, fish and steamed vegetables.
Serving temperature: 10-12 C°
- Grape variety: Pinot bianco/Verduzzo/Bianco V.to
- Area of production: Veneto
- Harvest: september - october
- Yield per hectar: 180 q.ls
- Vinification: white vinication in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Alcohol content: 11 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
Light straw yellow coloured and bright.
Rich refined with hints of exotic fruits, balanced and ﬂavory.
Dry and harmonic.