Ideal as aperitif, it is excellent also with fish and light main dishes.
Serving temperature: 10-12 C°
- Grape variety: Chardonnay 100%
- Area of production: Veneto
- Harvest: september
- Yield per hectar: 150 q.ls
- Vinification: white vinification in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Alcohol content: 11 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
light straw yellow, with light gold nuances.
nicely sweet and appealing with notes of tropical fruits.
fresh, savory and persistent. Harmonic and soft aftertaste.