Ideal for roasts, braised meats, white and red meats. To serve at 18-20°C, uncork half an hour before serving.
- Grape variety: Sangiovese 100%
- Area of production: Central zone of Chianti hills, between Florence and Siena
- Harvest: September
- Yield per hectar: 75 quintals/hectare
- Vinification: Harvest in the second half of September, vinification with 3 daily pumpings over at a controlled temperature of 28°C and 3 weeks of maceration. After racking and subsequent malolactic fermentation, the wine is kept on the lees for 4-6 months. Bottling from 16 to 18 months after harvesting.
- Alcohol content: 13,5% vol.
- Total acidity: 5,9 g/l
- Residual sugar: 5 g/l
intense ruby red.
intense and fruity, with notes of ripe fruit and spices.
dry, of great quality and elegance.