For its liveness and freshness it is perfect as an aperitif and goes very well with all kinds of fish dishes.
Serving temperature: 10-12 C°
- Grape variety: Garganega, Trebbiano, Cortese, Tocai
- Area of production: Veneto, hilly zone of Lake of Garda
- Harvest: october
- Yield per hectar: 130 q.ls
- Vinification: white vinification process in steel vats at controlled temperature. The product remains on its lees for some months
- Alcohol content: 11,5 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
savory, soft and delicate, light and lively.