It goes with any kind of dishes but is excellent as aperitif and wine-dessert.
Serving temperature: 6-7 C°
- Grape variety: White grapes
- Area of production: Veneto
- Harvest: september - october
- Yield per hectar: 180 q.ls
- Vinification: white vinification in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Alcohol content: 11,5 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5,5%
- Residual sugar: 15 g/l
light straw yellow, with persistente and refined perlage.
fruity and at the same time aromatic.
quite neat to the characteristics of a Brut Sparkling wine, harmonic and delicate.