Full-bodied wine. Excellent with traditional dishes, game, red and roast meats.
Serving temperature: 18-20 C°
- Grape variety: Merlot 100%
- Area of production: Veneto
- Harvest: september - october
- Yield per hectar: 160 q.ls
- Vinification: in steel vats with continuous pumping over.
- Alcohol content: 12 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
deep ruby red with burgundy reflexes.
light herbaceous, elegant and intense with notes of berries and in particular black-berries.
pleasant, full-flavoured and strongly vinous.