Roast meats, red meats, strong flavoured cheese and starters.
Serving temperature: 18 – 20 C°
- Grape variety: Montepulciano d'Abruzzo 100%
- Area of production: Abruzzo
- Harvest: september - october
- Yield per hectar: 90 -100 q.ls
- Vinification: maceration of the grapes for 15- 20 days at controlled temperature
- Alcohol content: 13 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
intense ruby red with burgundy reflexes.
red fruit-flavoured wine with nuances of vanilla and black cherry.
full and persistent flavour.