It can match any kind of dishes but is excellent as aperitif or as a wine- dessert thanks to its good equilibrium between the sweet and dry notes.
Serving temperature: 6-7 C
- Grape variety: Glera
- Area of production: Veneto
- Harvest: september - october
- Yield per hectar: 150 q.ls
- Vinification: white vinification in steel vats at controlled temperature
- Alcohol content: 11,5 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 17 g/l
light straw yellow, with a persistent and refined perlage.
elegant, fruity, aromatic. It reminds the perfumes of acacia and wisteria.
very pleasant and with an end slightly bitter.