Excellent with red and roast meats.
Serving temperature: 18-20 C°
- Grape variety: Corvina, Rondinella, Molinara
- Area of production: Veneto, hilly zone of Verona
- Harvest: september - october
- Yield per hectar: 120 q.ls
- Vinification: it is carried out in steel vats, and refinement is completed through a short stay in durmast wood barrels.
- Alcohol content: 11,5 % vol.
- Total acidity: 5%
- Residual sugar: 9 g/l
ruby red, sometimes slightly burgundy.
pleasant, delicate, characteristic of bitter almonds.
dry, slightly bitter, harmonic.